Wells Urgent Care
Wells Urgent Care provides expedient, walk-in medical services for minor illnesses and injuries 7 days a week. Our extensively trained and experienced medical team offers high quality and prompt medical care for children and adults in a comfortable, friendly, and cost effective environment. We are highly equipped to address your most pressing issues within the shortest time possible. Our medical professionals can help you without breaking your budget and without a long wait.
Conditions for Urgent Care
Pay us a visit if you have conditions which need to be checked right away but aren’t too severe for emergencies. Some of the conditions for urgent care include:
- Fever, Flu/Cold Symptoms, Sore Throat/Coughs
- Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
- Stitches, Minor Fractures
- STD Testing
- Foreign object in nose or eye
- Burning with urination
- Sinus or ear pain
Why Wells Urgent Care
Choosing our exceptional Urgent Care services for your minor emergencies brings with it an array of advantages. Here are some of the top reasons you should come to us:
- No appointments are necessary
- We accept most if not all Major Insurance
- We attend to all ages
- Competitively priced
- Cheaper than ER for non-life threatening problems
- We have a stat of the art laboratory & testing services
- We are open everyday except Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New year’s day
Insurance plan accepted
We accept many insurance plan such as:
- United Healthcare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Aetna
- TriCare, WellCare, Medicare
- Medicaid: Community Health Choice, Texas Children’s, Molina, Amerigroup
Special discounts are available for Cash paying patients.
We welcome the opportunity to offer you the best of our evaluation skills. If indicated, we can assist you in getting cost effective testing. Sign up today or visit our service page to see more listed services. Wells Urgent Care is not only home away from home, but also your trusted urgent care partner!
Feel free to call us today for any inquiries.